- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle are planning to take a trip to Mexico to visit her father, Thomas Markle, who's recovering from heart surgery. While there's no set date yet, a source says Meghan and Harry are "keen to do it" since this will mark the first time Harry will meet his father-in-law and Meghan has been worried about his health.
After it was reported that Thomas staged photos for the paparazzi, he kept changing his mind on whether or not he would attend the wedding before deciding that he wouldn't be able to go as he had to have heart surgery. (Cosmopolitan US)
- In other news, the new Duke and Duchess of Sussex just made their first appearance as a married couple! They attended Prince Charles' 70th Birthday Patronage Celebration at Buckingham Palace Gardens. (Cosmopolitan US)
- 20 years after working together on the show TGIS, Anne Curtis and Dingdong Dantes have teamed up for an upcoming movie called Sid & Aya (Not a Love Story). The actors explained how being on the same series in the '90s helped them become comfortable with each other on set.
Anne said, "Siyempre noong nakakasama ko si Dong 20 years ago, sobrang bata pa ako noon, chuwariwariwap girl lang ako, super support lang ako dun—kapatid ni Dino [Guevarra], kapatid ni Antoinette [Taus], pinsan ni Kim delos Santos, mga ganyan lang ang roles... partner ni Chubi [del Rosario]. So parang hindi lang may iisang makakatambal. So, after 20 years in the making, I guess it helped in a way na nagkatrabaho na kami dati. Ngayong nagka-work kami, medyo kumportable, hindi nagkakailangan."
Dingdong echoed the same sentiments: "Talagang very familiar kami sa kanya. That's why yung familiarity, hindi siya nawala even 20 years pa ang nakalipas bago kami nagsama...Kung nangyari ito 10 years ago, parang siguro hindi magiging ganito kaespesyal ang pagsasama namin. That's why we're grateful, especially ako, na finally, after 20 years ay nagkatotoo na." (PEP.ph)
Sid & Aya (Not a Love Story) will open in cinemas on May 30.
- Eco-conscious swimwear brand Body Party recently released their latest five-piece collection of eco-friendly swimsuits. Each piece in The New Wave line is created with sustainable techno-fabric and a 100 percent regenerated polyamide fiber sourced from post-consumer materials!
Body Party is available on www.bodypartythelabel.com.
- To mark the beginning of their 60th Anniversary celebrations, SM lit up the Mall of Asia globe on May 21, 2018. It signaled the start of a series of exciting experiences, attractions, and activities for customers from May to October 2018 in SM malls nationwide.
ADVERTISMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.
CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓