- After Channing Tatum and Jenna Dewan's shocking separation announcement last week, rumors swirled that their breakup was brought about by Channing's drinking problem. Jenna released a statement debunking those rumors and said via a representative, "Happy to clarify that absolutely none of these rumors are true. The reason our statement was so positive [was] because that’s the reality of the situation." The former couple met on the set of the 2006 dance film Step Up and were married for almost nine years. (Just Jared)
- Gabbi Garcia tweeted about a sexist conversation she heard at the Department of Foreign Affairs where a stranger made a comment about preferring male guards over female guards. Read on and seethe:
- Is Nadine Lustre working on a film with director and screenwriter Irene Villamor? It sure looks like it! Nadine was snapped in a meeting with the Meet Me In St. Gallen director while reading through a script. Exciting!
- Because Kim Chiu and Xian Lim gave us wanderlust during their recent trip to Korea, here's a better look at what actually happened to the Kapamilya couple in Xian's new vlog. Enjoy!
- We soooo can't wait for Manila neXt—an upcoming style, fashion, and music festival! Head on to Cove Manila on April 14, Saturday for a night to remember.
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.