ICYMI, Jennylyn Mercado and Dennis Trillo are *finally* married and expecting their first child together! In a recent vlog titled "Revelation", the newlyweds shared the baby's gender and all the ~adorable~ moments leading up to the reveal.
The couple first shared more details about their surrogacy plans and their hopes of having a baby girl.
Dennis said, "Noon pa lang, gusto talaga namin ni Jen magkaroon ng baby girl kasi siyempre, ang mga anak namin puro lalaki."
Jennylyn and Dennis both have sons from previous relationships. Jennylyn has a 13-year-old son named Jazz while Dennis is a father to 14-year-old Calix.
"Ni-request namin na sana baby girl kaso lang nung nabuo na yung embryo, pinakita sa amin na male. Thankful naman kami kahit na boy yung gender ng aming perfect embryo," Dennis added.
In a previous vlog, the pair revealed that they went to the U.S. to try surrogacy. Prior to to the scheduled implantation of the "perfect" embryo, the longtime couple found out that Jen was already pregnant.
Jen shared how they *manifested* for a baby girl to the be the latest addition to their family, saying, "Kahit hindi pa namin alam, gusto namin na girl so baby girl yung tinatawag namin."
Dennis added, "Feeling ko talaga ibibigay sa atin yung matagal na nating gusto and feeling ko ito na yung panahon na 'yon."
They announced the baby's gender during their wedding reception and here are all the adorable moments we spotted in the eight-minute video:
1. The excited soon-to-be-parents cut into a cake, revealing layers of pink chiffon!
2. The wedding guests were in on the fun too with their own gender reveal edible pots and shovels. So cute!
3. Calix was so happy, the camera caught him jumping up and down! He didn't forget to give Jen a warm hug too.
4. Jazz came to congratulate his mom and received a heartwarming kiss from Dennis.
5. And finally, Dennis' mom wished for a baby girl and it came true!
You can watch the full video here: