- KC Concepcion debuted her first-ever jewelry collection, Avec Moi by Kristina, on March 20 at the Manila House Private Members Club.
Event designer and stylist Rob Blancaflor posted this jaw-dropping picture of what the venue looked like for KC's 30 special guests.
The party was attended by A-list personalities like Dr. Aivee and Dr. Z Teo of The Aivee Group, Judy Ann Santos and her adorable daughter Johann, and of course, KC's step-dad Senator Kiko Pangilinan and sister Frankie.
On top of all that, KC sold all 26 pieces—the whole collection! Congratulations KC on your new venture!
- Good news Big Little Lies fans: Production for season two has officially begun! Reese Witherspoon celebrated the first day of shooting by documenting it on her Instastories!
And Laura Dern—aka Renata—also teased us with a picture on set.
No official premiere date has been announced, but we sure do hope it's soon!
- ICYMI, Solenn is making fanny packs cool again! Solenn teamed up with Our Tribe to design and craft bags for a cause. With every bag purchased, one child will receive school materials. If you want to get your hands on one, you better hurry since it's limited edition!
- Hamilton's Lin-Manuel Miranda and Dear Evan Hansen's Ben Platt collab record is a match made in Broadway heaven! Check the tear-jerking mash-up "Found Tonight" featuring tracks from their respective Broadway musical hits here:
A portion of the proceeds from this collaboration will be going to the March For Our Lives Initiative happening on March 24.
- The ultimate DIY kiddie pre-party for Olivia Reyes' 3rd birthday just happened! Baby O's parents, Andi Manzano and GP Reyes, surprised their little one with some of the family's closest friends, Pinterest-worthy backdrops, and a balloon-filled pool party.