- There's a new couple in town: Lee Dong Wook and Bae Suzy are confirmed to be dating!
Dong Wook's agency, King Kong by Starship, released this statement: "They met at a private, casual gathering. They recently started to get to know each other with good intentions and have feelings for each other. Because it's still the beginning and we just learned about it, there's not much we can say about them dating or being a couple."
Suzy's agency echoed, "They are currently in the process of getting to know each other."
- Dani Barretto, the eldest daughter of Marjorie Barretto, has opened up about her youngest sister, who was introduced to the public in February 2018. Dani told ABS-CBN News, "It's about time for the world to get to know her cause she's the best. Siya iyong light ng buhay namin ngayon at gusto namin iyong i-share." She added, "Our last baby was Leon, and Leon is 14 years old now. So this is the time na lahat kami magkakapatid ay nage-enjoy."Dani also described her baby sister as "smart, bubbly, and always smiling." Continue reading below ↓
- It looks like KC Concepcion and Aly Borromeo are taking some time apart. The actress took to Instagram to post about their breakup, but also to show her endless support for Aly:
- Another couple is pressing pause on their relationship: Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez! Multiple sources told E! that the two have decided to slow down, but not call it quits? Apparently, "they were having a lot of little disagreements recently and one fight in particular blew up and caused them to decide to 'break up,' however, they've been in contact the entire time and their feelings for each other have not changed."
An insider reassured, "They will absolutely get back together and they are not over, but they both need some time away from each other."
- For the first time ever, McDonald's flipped their iconic golden arches for International Women's Day. Check out their Instagram photo:
And here's their Twitter account:
McDonald's global chief diversity officer, Wendy Lewis, said, "In celebration of women everywhere, and for the first time in our brand history, we flipped our iconic arches for International Women's Day in honor of the extraordinary accomplishments of women everywhere and especially in our restaurants." She added, "From restaurant crew and management to our C-suite of senior leadership, women play invaluable roles at all levels, and together with our independent franchise owners, we're committed to their success."
Follow Ysa on Instagram.