- The drama never ends in Philippine showbiz. La Greta and Angelica Panganiban are friends now, but Derek Ramsay's lady love seems to have made an enemy of another Barretto sister: Gretchen's little sis, Claudine Barretto. The fight's so heated that Claudine's threatening to sue Angelica, who's allegedly spreading rumors that she's having an affair, for slander. Bring it on, says Star Magic head honcho Johnny Manahan. "Go ahead! Sue, Claudine. Make our day," Mr. M challenged.
- Enchong Dee is in some seriously hot water for allegedly abandoning a man who was injured when the young actor hit a passenger jeep earlier this month. Not true, says Enchong's camp. And as if things couldn't get any worse, Enchong contracted dengue and landed in the hospital, too. Yikes.
- In happier entertainment news, the Philippines' Miss Universe bet, the goddess-like Maria Venus Raj, placed among the top five of the competition—the first time Miss Philippines has made it that far in 11 years. Miriam Quiambao was the last Miss U hopeful from the Philippines to snag a spot among the final five. Miss Mexico, Ximena Navarrete, won the crown.
- Who is this bearded man? OMG, it's Brapanese hunk Akihiro Sato! Fresh off the celebrity edition of Survivor Philippines, he looks barely recognizable with all the facial hair. The handsome model had a tough time on Ranong Island (he was constantly snacked on by mosquitoes and he even contracted an infection), but he soldiered through. The winner hasn't been announced yet, but Aki says that if he wins, he'll use the prize money (P3M) to move his family in Brazil to the Philippines, for good!
- So they're not together, but Lovi Poe flies all the way to Hong Kong to be present for Ronald Singson's drug trial anyway? Hmm. The young star continues to deny any relationship. She says they're "just friends." She must be a really good friend, if she's willing to travel to another country to support you!
- We know the boyfriend shirt thing is a huge trend, but what about...your boyfriend's son's shirts? Hollywood bombshell Megan Fox has taken to nicking t-shirts from her stepson Kassius' closet. (He's hubby Brian Austin Green's son with another woman.) Hot or not?
- Surprise! They're married! Bill and Sookie might not have gotten hitched on the show, but True Blood co-stars Anna Paquin and Stephen Moyer did. They tied the knot in a quiet ceremony in Malibu.
- On the opposite end of the relationship spectrum, Tiger Woods and Elin Nordegren have made it official: it's over. Their divorce has been finalized. It's been pretty rough for both parties, but they're pushing on with their respective careers.
- Is Mariah Carey preggers? No one's saying anything conclusive about it, but she's been spotted decked out in maternity wear. What do you think?
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth, who starred together in The Last Song, are splitsville after over a year together.
Continue reading below ↓
Continue reading below ↓