- Did Kim Chiu really try to commit suicide? Not true, they say, though there are rumors that Kim and her non-boyfriend Gerald Anderson (they've never openly said that they were in a relationship) are going through a rough patch because Gerald's being linked to Bea Alonzo.
- It was a star-studded SONA for President Noynoy Aquino last week. In attendance, of course, were celebrity politicians like Sarangani representative Manny Pacquiao, Ormoc representative Lucy Torres-Gomez, Quezon City mayor Herbert Bautista, Senator Bong Revilla, and his wife, Cavite representative Lani Mercado. A number of other celebrities attended as guests.
- Newly minted Sarangani representative, Congressman Manny Pacquiao, delivered his very first privilege speech in the House of Representatives last week, talking about his goal to better the lives of his constituents in the province.
- Goodbye, Wowowee! It's now Pilipinas, Win Na Win, hosted by Robin Padilla, Mariel Rodriguez, Valerie Concepcion, Pokwang, and the Queen of All Media herself, Kris Aquino! The new game and variety show is taking Wowowee's noontime slot right after Showtime.
- SPOILER ALERT! Glee's mastermind Ryan Murphy spilled the beans on some major plot points for Season 2 of the hit show! Someone falls out of love. Someone falls in love. People make out. And there will be a LOT of Britney Spears! Excited yet?
- Would you buy your boyfriend some RPants? Rumor has it British department store Marks and Spencer is releasing a line of men's underwear called the "RPant," inspired by none other than Robert Pattinson! RPattz isn't endorsing the line, but all the same, it's made up of slim fit briefs and trunks that are perfect for wearing under skinny jeans.
- Celebrity bombshell Kim Kardashian reacted in a big way when she found out on Twitter that a fan was getting plastic surgery to look like her. The fan said that she was getting the cosmetic overhaul so that her husband (a big Kim K fan) wouldn't leave her. The star took to Twitter, saying, "Don't change yourself for anybody but yourself...be happy with who you are! Someone will appreciate and adore you just as you are."
- Say hello to your new MYX VJs, Robin Nievera, Ton Vergel de Dios, and Julz Savard! Robin might be familiar because of his celebrity parents Martin Nievera and Pops Fernandez, but on MYX, he's 100% himself, with his signature wit and humor. Ton, on the other hand, is the frontman of the band Hansom and also plays guitar for Tonight We Sleep. Julz is an in-your-face kolehiyala. You'll be spotting them on your screens soon!
- Did Zoren Legaspi propose to Carmina Villaroel? Yes! But he was just kidding around at a press conference. You might have thought they were already married (with their two super cute kids and all their adorable family commercials), but Zoren and Carmina haven't actually made it official. They plan to soon, though, and seem to be comfortable enough with the state of relationship to joke about it.
Continue reading below ↓
Continue reading below ↓