- It's only fitting that our Bb. Pilipinas Universe is named after the goddess of beauty and love. Venus Raj is all set to take on beauties from all over the world in this year's Miss Universe pageant. It's airing live from Mandalay Bay Resort and Casino in Las Vegas, Nevada on Star World tomorrow at 9AM! Don't miss it!
- Caught canoodling! Kristen Stewart and Robert Pattinson were spotted being cute on the set of her upocoming film, On The Road, in Montreal. They might be keeping mum about their rumored relationship, but a picture speaks a thousand words.
- Look out, Gleeks, it's Brittany...and Britney! Britney Spears tweeted some behind-the-scenes photos from the episode of Glee that she's guest starring in. Are you excited or are you excited?
- We're not in the Upper East Side anymore. Gossip Girl's Blake Lively takes a serious turn in The Town, playing a single mother living in the projects of Boston. And what better welcome to the set than a sex scene with co-star and director Ben Affleck? "The sex scene was really awkward. It was my first day, so thank you for that," she tells Affleck in Interview Magazine.
- Speaking of the Upper East Side, it looks like Little J just won't go away, even now that she's been written off Gossip Girl. Seventeen-year-old Taylor Momsen, who played Jenny Humphrey, is still causing a ruckus with her band the Pretty Reckless...and she's pissed that pop stars seem to be trying to pass for rockstars. "People think pop is rock, and the lines are getting blurred. Now Rihanna's wearing f****** leather jackets, and it's really annoying," she whines in an interview with Spin.
- Sandra Bullock's ex-husband Jesse James is already on the rebound, with LA Ink tattoo artist Kat Von D. He seems to have a thing for tattooed women, huh?
- Coco Martin's got a steamy love scene with Shaina Magdayao in his first mainstream movie. He's a little worried about how Shaina's boyfriend, John Lloyd Cruz, will feel about it. "Natatakot ako na ako ang makaka-love scene niya, nahihiya ako kay John Lloyd kasi baka ma-offend siya. Pero sa tingin ko naman, pagkatapos ng love scene, okay naman ang nagawa namin ni Shaina," he says.
- She just can't stay away. Mariel Rodriguez has also filed for an "indefinite leave" from Pilipinas, Win Na Win! so that she could jet off after rumored new beau Robin Padilla in India.
- He's single, she's kinda single, and they're both gorgeous. Are co-stars Daniel Matsunaga and Heart Evangelista together? No, says the Brapanese hunk. "I don't know why people think that they [Heart and her on-again-off-again boyfriend Ian Dy] broke up because of me. I don't know why. We didn't talk about it. I broke up with my girlfriend for a reason. So, they must have a reason for it, and not because of me."
- Not that they were keeping it on the down low or anything, but Victor Basa and real estate heiress Divine Lee are totally out with their relationship. "Siya lang ang babae na nakakatalo sa akin sa argument. Kumbaga, nako-corner ako. And at the same time, she's super sweet. So, how strong and smart she is, naba-balance ng how sweet she is, and how caring she is," Victor gushed to PEP.
Continue reading below ↓
Continue reading below ↓