- Ellen Adarna recently called out a 17-year-old girl who she believed took paparazzi photos and videos of her at a ramen restaurant in Makati. The accused girl, Eleila Santos, responded to Ellen via Twitter, explaining that she was simply taking videos of her food; she posted the actual video as proof. Ellen continued to call her out via Instagram stories after, and now her mother, Myra Santos, has written a public letter addressed to the actress:
Myra opened the letter with, "We are reaching out to you to let you know how deeply hurt we are by the unneeded stress and unwanted attention you caused after you uploaded a photo and video of [Eleila] on Instagram, without any consent from us."
She explained that there have been several attempts to reach out to Ellen and that this is their last try to mend the situation because the Santos family has "begun seeking legal assistance": "Now it is my turn to protect her, just as how our state protects its children... As advised by our lawyer, we are now writing this letter. As her family, we ask you to publicly [apologize] to Eleila. We prefer not to take this further, but as our only daughter, we are ready to take this wherever needed to protect her integrity.
As much as no one has the right to breach your privacy, you have no right to ruin my daughter's reputation."
- Could an engagement be right around the corner for Jessy Mendiola and Luis Manzano? In an interview with PEP, Jessy addressed the question: "We're waiting for the perfect timing... Depende lang naman sa kanya 'yon, e. Ako, naghihintay lang ako."
Jessy assures that when the time comes, she'll be ready: "I feel that I am naman... Pero right now, hangga't wala pa, e, push, push muna for myself. Alam niya 'yon, naghahanap lang siya ng tamang oras. In fairness naman to him, he's very sure about it. Yung assurance na ibinibigay niya sa akin, that's enough for me. Just have to wait for the right time…"
- Shawn Mendes and Hailey Baldwin just confirmed their relationship by showing up cute AF to the Met Gala:
- They'll probably never admit it, but to us, #BUGHEAD is real—especially since Lili Reinhart and Cole Sprouse just showed up to the Met Gala together!
- ICYDK, Mother's Day is on May 13! What special thing do you have planned to celebrate the woman who's had your back since day one? Make sure she's happy (read: full) by treating her to a feast—either for brunch (P2,900) or dinner (P2,700)—at Marriott Cafe. Marriott is staging a The Price Is Right-inspired game with amazing prizes!
Follow Ysa on Instagram.