- The official trailer for Bea Alonzo, Derek Ramsay, and Paulo Avelino's new movie Kasal is finally here! Bea is, as always, exceptional in what we've seen so far—when she cries, we weep. Take a look:
- Kris Aquino gets *real* and answers all the burning questions you're probably dying to ask her, like, does she still hope to be in a relationship in the future? This unscripted Q&A with Bimby is almost 17 minutes long, and yes, we watched until the end.
- One of our favorite boy bands from the '90s visited The Ellen Show: *NSYNC! The best part? They played "Never Have I Ever." When asked if they've ever hooked up with the Spice Girls, one member revealed he did! Guess who? (You're right.)
- If you're still reeling from Avengers: Infinity War like we are, don't worry, another Marvel movie is about to drop in a couple of months: Ant-Man and The Wasp!
- Who here posts a Mother's Day greeting on Instagram knowing your mom probably won't see it? With Mother's Day just around the corner, give her something she'll see and enjoy like this special Toblerone blank pack, especially designed by Kris Aquino, Alessandra Lanot of LifeAfterBreakfast.ph, Anina Rubio, Googly Gooeys, and Louise Dimagmaliw. Write your ~*favorite*~ thing about your mom before handing it to her! Chocolate and a compliment? We can't think of a better pairing!
ADVERTISMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓
Follow Ysa on Instagram.
CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓