- Olivia Manzano Reyes just turned three, and her safari-themed party looked so FUN! Take a look at her IG birthday album:
Proud parents Andi Manzano and GP Reyes were ecstatic!We want bunny ear hairbands too, Olivia!
Looks like somebody ~really~ loves popcorn~!
OMG, there's a donut wall and bubble waffles!Even a pupper enjoyed the party! This party was just sooo extra—there were mini-horses for the little guests! And we looove it. Happy birthday, Olivia!
- Heart Evangelista will launch a makeup line soon! But unlike other celebs who use their namesake for its branding, the actress and painter went a different route. "I love makeup so much, but I felt that since the market is starting to get flooded, and I also don't want to compete with other people, I decided to just go behind the scenes of a certain brand that a friend and I are developing," she explained during her interview with Pep.ph.
But here's a fun fact she shared in the same interview: Heart revealed that she once used a ball pen as an eyeliner when she was younger! "Wala pang liquid eyeliner, e, so Pilot ball pen lang yung ginagamit ko," she recalled. Well, now we know how she got to perfect her winged liner—it was through early practice, LOL! (Pep.ph)
- Coleen Garcia already has her wedding gown! She bought it from the Hong Kong-based boutique, Trinity Bridal. It houses dresses from international fashion designers, like Oscar de la Renta, Carolina Herrera, Elie Saab, Galia Lahav, Ines di Santo, Reem Acra, Romona Keveza, and Tara Keely. We wonder whose work will Coleen wear when she walks down the aisle! (Pep.ph)
- Anne Curtis' baby, BLK Cosmetics, finally got its own boutique in Trinoma. Anne also introduced BLK's new K-beauty inspired lippies!
- If you're planning on traveling overseas sometime soon and you're looking for the perfect luggage, get one in a bright color! American Tourister came up with vibrant hue additions to the Curio luggage series—lemon chrome, spicy peach, and denim blue. These make your bags easy to spot on the carousel and, TBH, are all IG-worthy AF!
Follow Ira on Instagram.