1. Pete Davidson wore a bracelet with the letters "AGD" to the VMAs, which could mean "Ariana Grande-Davidson"
Pete Davidson was spotted at the 2018 VMAs with his fiance, Ariana Grande, wearing a beaded bracelet with the letters "AGD." People are speculating that this stands for Ariana Grande-Davidson, the name Ariana might take after marriage. Incidentally, in an interview by Beats 1 earlier this month, Ariana said, "I have to keep Grande because my grandpa was so proud of our name." Taking Pete's last name would "probably" be temporary. (PEOPLE.com)
2. Luis Manzano shares that he won't be proposing to Jessy Mendiola just yet
"Since I lost one of the diamond earrings my dad gave to me, I couldn’t wear it anymore. Glad that @radiant.lux.jewelry was able to help me!!!" Jessy wrote.
3. Former president Noynoy Aquino subtly critiqued the Duterte administration during Ninoy Aquino's death anniversary
Noynoy also had this to say on the 2019 elections,"Kung sang-ayon tayo sa takbo ng bansa natin ngayon, iboto po ang kakampi ng administrasyon. Pero kung hindi ka sang-ayon, hindi lang iboto ang ating mga kandidato, ikampanya nyo pa sila. Palakasin niyo ang magdadala ng tinatawag na checks and balances sa gobyerno.." (CNN Philippines).
4. Sarah Geronimo expresses excitement over fans' response to Miss Granny
Sarah Geronimo attended the premiere of her new film, Miss Granny with co-stars Xian Lim and James Reid. "Ninenerbyos na pero excited at the same time kasi 'yong pinagpaguran po ng buong cast, buong team, ito na, finally makikita na namin," she said. (ABS-CBN).
5. Drew Arellano shared the most adorable photo of son Primo meeting his new baby brother, Leon
Follow Erika on Instagram.