1. Beyonce and Jay-Z opened the show with a steamy performance of "Drunk In Love." Yup, these two are the definitely music royalty!
Photo: Official Beyonce Facebook page
2. The Dark Performances: Lorde’s gothic "Royals" and Katy Perry’s witchcraft-themed "Dark Horse" (Both amazing, btw.)
3. Taylor Swift danced to Kendrick Lamar and Imagine Dragon’s performance and flipped her hair back and forth during her own performance of "All Too Well."
3. Jay-Z dedicated his "gold sippy cup" to Blue Ivy after winning the award for Best Rap Collaboration for "Holy Grail."
4. P!nk sang flawlessly while hanging 10 feet in the air and showed off her acrobatic skills.
5. Pharell and Daft Punk rocked interesting head pieces and performed "Get Lucky" (Record of the Year) with the legendary Stevie Wonder and Nile Rogers, while everyone danced along! Special mention to Yoko Ono, Paul McCartney, Bey, and Jay.
6. Beatles reunion! Paul McCartney got a little help from his friend Ringo Starr.
Photo: via foxnews.com
7. 17-year old Grammy-virgin Lorde won not one but TWO awards! (Best Solo Pop Performance and Song of the Year) At first she was like...
8. The crowd was in tears as Queen Latifah officiated a live mass wedding ceremony for 33 couples while Macklemore and Ryan Lewis sang "Same Love" and special guest Madonna sang "Open Your Heart." So much love!
Photo: via nydailynews.com
9. Album of the Year: Random Access Memories by Daft Punk! It's a great year for the Robots.