- Sofia Andres, who's been vocal about her struggles with anxiety, recently tweeted that she will be "lying low" from doing showbiz commitments for a month. "It's good to be focusing, & loving yourself when you know you are slowly losing yourself from pushing it too hard," she explained of her decision. The Kapamilya actress also revealed she declined work opportunities because she's "not ready yet." She closed her series of tweets with a message for her followers who also deal with anxiety: "I wish I could stop everything all the negative thoughts but we are not our anxiety. We are strong, we are fine."
- In an exclusive interview with PEP.ph, Tricia Centenera opened up about her relationship with ex-hubby Gab Valenciano and revealed they remain good friends in spite of their controversial breakup and divorce. "It was one of the best things that could have ever happened because he's such in a better place now and I'm in such a better place now," she said. Tricia, who's currently in a new relationship with a non-showbiz partner, added, "I won't say we're best friends. We're good friends, we're very amicable. My boyfriend now is totally fine with it." (PEP.ph)
- Bea Alonzo and Aga Muhlach have started filming their new movie in Vancouver, Canada. Bea shared some snaps of their first day of shooting on Instagram. The film, whose title has yet to be released, is being directed by Paul Soriano.
- Angelina Jolie might lose primary custody of her six children if she doesn't take steps to improve their relationship with their father Brad Pitt. A judge in the couple's ongoing divorce case said the six children "not having a relationship with their father is harmful to them," adding that "it is critical that each of them have a healthy and strong relationship with their father and mother." (People.com)
- Check out Zayn Malik's new lavender hair! Zayn posted a pic of his newly-colored tresses while spending time with girlfriend Gigi Hadid in her family's farm.
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.