- Omg! Gerald Anderson and Pia Wurtzbach's first movie together is showing on March 14, and the official teaser is here:
We don't know about you, but we'll definitely be lining up to see this movie! ;)
- Now that Wil Dasovich is cancer-free and finally back in the Philippines, he's been pretty busy. But his vlogger friends made sure to first celebrate his recovery and his return:
Wil's reaction when he saw Erwan Heussaff and Nico Bolzico was priceless.Continue reading below ↓
- The Spice Girls are reportedly performing at Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding because of course they are. During an appearance on The Real, Mel B initially said that the entire group—Victoria Beckham, Geri Halliwell, Emma Bunton, Melanie Chisolm, and herself—was invited. When asked if the Spice Girls will perform at the wedding, Mel B just threw her cards in the air (like, YAS GIRL):
- Kim Kardashian is the March cover girl of Vogue India, and Mrs. West gets ~real~ about her siblings. On the qualities she'd like to take away from her siblings, Kim shared, "Kourtney's stubbornness. And Khloé's getting too sensitive. I would take away Kendall's anxiety, Kylie's 'I don't care, I know what I'm doing' thing and probably my brother's moodiness."
But if she could get something from each of her siblings, Kim said she'd want her "brother's sense of humor. Kendall's sweetness. Khloé's I-don'tgive-a-fuck attitude. Kourtney's savviness around finances. Kylie's ability to just go for it and not care what other people's opinions are. And [her] mom's nurturing."
- March 8 is International Women's Day and we think you deserve to treat yourself! And what better way to practice a little self-care than to eat to your heart's content? Every woman, of any age, is entitled to a 50 percent discount at Marriott Café—and yes, it's a buffet.
Lunch price: P975 (12:00 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.)See you there! <3
Dinner price: P1,075 (6 p.m. to 10:30 p.m.)
Follow Ysa on Instagram.