We know that you, like us, are already making that list and checking it twice so you won't miss anyone who's been extra nice (or naughty!) to you this holiday season. With a few days before the 25th, you're also probably freaking out that you haven't started your gift shopping yet.
So we did it, just for you!
We scoured malls, tiangges, and online shops for the best gifts you can give your friends and loved ones. And since we know you've been saving up for this season of giving, we mixed up the price points so there are affordable and expensive-yet-worth-it presents you can choose from.
Here's our complete list:
1. Something Sparkly. Give a glittery pair of heels for a night out, sequined shorts, or a stack of gold bangles. But if you'd rather indulge and buy these for yourself, go ahead! After all, you deserve it, too!
2. Multitaskers. We know you Cosmo girls are constantly on-the-go, so here are a few gift ideas that will hit two birds (or more!) with one stone. From headpieces and scarves to beauty creams and USB ports, we found the perfect must-haves for busy gals!
3. Something with Polka Dots. Yes, it's true! We're welcoming the New Year with lots and lots and lots of spots! While we're not all huge fans of this trend, we still think it'll bring us some good luck come 2013. We hope it will do the same for you. Cheers to the year ahead!
4. Something Studded. Whether you wear them on your shoes, shirt, arm, or neck, studded pieces are sure to bring out the sexy vixen in you.
5. Something Personalized. Trust us, the best gifts aren't generic. Whether it's a quirky set of gift notes or customized accessories, these goodies will surely suit every one on your list.
6. Something Geeky. From Star Wars iPhone cases and plush toys to a Spiderman sweater, the dorks in us are squealing in delight! P.S. You don't need to be a geek to appreciate these awesome finds.
7. Something that Gives Back. Christmas is about sharing your blessings and giving back to the community. Do your part in spreading the holiday cheer by purchasing these products for a good cause.
8. Something Edible. Lately we've been overwhelmed with the amount of dishes and desserts we've been sampling (it's a tough job), so we figured we'd share the best of the best with you to make your life so much easier!
9. Something for the Bookworm. Now that we've rounded up our top book picks for this month, here are some cute accessories and gadgets that might come in handy, too! If you love books as much as we do, you'll definitely enjoy these nifty finds.
10. Something Furry. For our final gift guide, we're shining the spotlight on the soft, fuzzy, and oh-s0-pretty items that will surely keep us warm and comfy this holiday season.
Happy shopping and happy holidays, girls!
Launch our gallery below to see our furry finds!2320