On February 1, fast food chain Jollibee came out with the first Kwentong Jollibee for the Valentine’s season called "Choice."
The now-viral video has got people talking because of its plot twist, and of course, one of the video’s stars, Vince Vandorpe.
So what is there to know about Vince?
1. According to Vince's website, his full name is Vincent Vandorpe Filiep P. Olasiman. Vince is part Belgian and Filipino but grew up in Belgium.
2. Vince is a polyglot. His native tongue is Dutch and can speak English and a bit of French. He's also managed to learn to speak the Filipino language. Here's a clip of Vince speaking in Dutch and singing a Filipino song!
2. Vince got his break as a commercial model under IM Agency and Mercator Models.
3. Not only is he a model, but Vince is also a YouTuber known as "Vandorpy." He has over 160,000 followers as of this writing. Check out this video he uploaded from a week ago:
5. Vince has graced the pages of Cosmopolitan as one of the 69 bachelors of 2015.
6. Vince loves traveling and doing outdoorsy activities like hitting the beach or going on hikes!
Follow Monina on Instagram.