1. You no longer have to hangout with his geeky barkada—and pretend you know all 165 pokemons. Because who gives a f*ck if Pikachu was actually pokemon #25.
2. You don't have to sit through ALL the Star Wars movies during DVD nights. Because you can watch series and movies that really matter in life, like Keeping Up With The Kardashians and Masters of Sex.
3. You don't have to report to your S.O. about your whereabouts. Thus, you also don't have to reply to angry texts that start with, "San ka na??!"
4.You can date around. That office hottie who's been eyeing you? How about your crush from college? You have options—lots of 'em.
5. You can try Tinder. And date a random stranger!
6. On a similar note, you can make out with anyone. And flirt with anyone!
7. You can wear whatever you want. And not get odd looks from your boyfriend, who'll probably say, "Those shorts are too short, hun."
8. You can sleep in your dorky printed pajamas, and no one will care. What do we say about uncomfortably sexy lace panties that give you wedgies? Not tonight!
9. You can stay at home. No more planning those ridiculously expensive monthsary dinners. No more buying weird presents for each other. No more huge ass cards that say, "Wuv you, babe. I'm so glad we made it to our first month!!!! <3 <3"
10. You can take all the time in the world to get ready. So if it takes you another hour to do just one smoky eye, THAT'S OKAY. Because no one will scream at you, telling you to hurry up.
11. You can wear heels. In case your ex was shorter than you.
12. You have more time for friends and family. Truth is, they've missed you. A LOT. Time to plan ridiculously long brunches and mani-pedi sessions.
13. You can travel alone—just because it's just one of those things you have to tick off your single girl's bucket list. And there's nothing more terrifying than hopping on a plane to visit a foreign country by yourself.
14. Lastly, you can utter these words and feel good:
Because being single is a beautiful thing.