1. When people get freaked out because you feel things so ~*deeply*~.
In the wrong hands, this intensity is terrifying to most people and you just want to chase them with your SuPeR dEEp EmoTiOnS and be like, "I'm sorry, I just care so muuuuch!" but they've already left the country. Oh well.
2. When you've said "yes" to 40 different people.
And now you're working eight hours and babysitting and cooking for a dinner party all in the same day because you didn't want to hurt anyone's feelings.
3. When you fall for someone, you basically build them a boat and a castle and buy them 14 pizzas and also some gum.
Listen, man, Pisces love hard. You're welcome.
4. You can't talk right now because you're currently making a song about a picture you drew of your crush and you're doing all that while baking cupcakes of their face.
Seriously, what artistic things can't you do? Oh, nothing? Because you do all of them? I know.
5. Your friends ask you to be on time but you're like LOL.
And even when you are on time, you're still like, "Hey guys, I'm here. And look, I'm on time. Also, this will never happen again."
6. When someone asks you what you're thinking about and you can't even narrow it down to one thing.
Look, I'm sorry I have all the thoughts all the time!
7. You're running out of countries to visit.
Hey, there's always Mars (one day, presumably).
8. When people get mad at you for not paying attention while they're talking.
I can't help it if I constantly disappear into fanciful worlds inside my own head!
9. The deep disappointment of seeing a body of water and not being able to immediately jump into it.
How has technology not developed this yet? How?
10. When people assume you never have any problems because you always seem so happy and friendly and cute.
So then when stuff is really difficult, everyone is shocked, which is bizarre because you are a person.
11. Any decision you're asked to make sends you into an anxiety spiral.
Even someone asking you what you want for lunch can send you into a catatonic state because what if you chose the wrong one?!
12. You don't understand why everyone is so obsessed with this whole "making plans" thing.
Can't we just, like, wing it and do whatevs?
13. People have told you to stop feeling sorry for yourself.
But they clearly don't understand that that's a really fun thing to do sometimes.
14. You're so full of life and ideas that sometimes everyone else seems boring.
"Why can't everyone be nonstop fun and full of ~*dreams*~? "People should be dreaming more" is totally a thing you'd say.
15. People don't understand why you cry at commercials featuring kittens who are happy.
It's only because you can't cuddle them. Seriously, you feel all the feelings all the time. Never change.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.