1. You've taken your shoes off in public.
Less "YOLO" and more "not sober enough to realize this is deeply concerning to others around me."
2. You've taken somebody else's pills.
That's a YONO.
3. You've gotten pierced or tattooed on a whim sometime between the hours of 2 and 6 a.m.
4. That tattoo was "YOLO."
5. You've embarrassed yourself or someone else and tried to excuse it by declaring YOLO.
Just because you only live once doesn't mean you need to make yourself and those in your company look like a fool while you do it.
6. Your Instagram is only selfies you don't remember taking.
You're pretty sure you've never met 90 percent of the people in these selfies.
7. You can't remember the last time you ate pizza.
Because you are blacked out every time you eat pizza.
8. You think taking shots of Jager Bomb is fun.
If you only live once, the fact quite simply is that you deserve a glass of wine or a craft beer.
9. You are peeing somewhere that is not a toilet.
10. That somewhere is a pool bar.
11. You think it would be cool to "visit your old house."
12. You lost your keys and instead of ringing your doorbell to wake up your roommate to let you in, you go to the sari-sari store to buy potato chips and throw them at her window.
13. You think it's hilarious to make up new versions of YOLO.
Like YOLNT (you only live nine times = YOLO for cats.) Or PYOLO (P*tang*na, You Only Live Once.)
14. You own clothing with #YOLO on it.
15. You bought said clothing for Coachella.
You accessorized with neon beads that covered your arms and legs as though sleeves and leg warmers.
16. YOU ARE DOING THIS.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made the Cosmo.ph editors.