Sex And The City/Cinestar
1. You either take too long to make decisions or you change your mind a lot. A LOT.
Even the simplest things, such as what to wear on a first date, require a lot of thinking.
2. You preempt everything.
It's both a blessing and a curse. On one hand, you're prepared for anything, but on the other, you don't have the luxury of living in the moment.
3. But you're also really good at strategizing.
Because you've been doing it ever since you were seven years old when your grandmother offered you candy and you wondered what she wanted in return. Hmm.
4. You think everyone is out to get you.
5. You live for conspiracy theories.
Why did your officemate suddenly resign around the same time that your other officemate was promoted? Hmm.
6. You over-analyze text messages from your friends.
When your BFF just texts, "Okay." with a period, you wonder if she's mad at you for something.
7. You look for meaning where there is sometimes none.
Is he not calling because he's just not that into you or is he trying to appear cool? Why is he dressed down for your date? Why did he "Like" your picture but not your status message?
8. But you also give the best presents.
Your gifts are always thoughtful, never half-assed!
9. And you have excellent observation skills.
Somehow, you always seem to know when someone's upset no matter how hard they try to hide it. People may call you an overthinker, but if that means you're there with a friend's favorite comfort food exactly when she needs cheering up, then you're proud to be called one.
This article originally appeared on FemaleNetwork.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.