PROMO DURATION: November 4 to December 3, 2019
WHO ARE QUALIFIED TO JOIN?
1. The Reader’s Survey is open to all Filipino citizens residing in the Philippines.
2. Employees of Summit Media, their affiliates, their advertising and PR agencies, including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity, are not qualified to join the contest.
HOW TO JOIN
1. Take the survey at https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/finance-survey-web
2. After answering, the participant should register their following details before they can submit their entry: Full name, complete address, and contact number
3. Only one entry will be allowed per person.
SUBMISSION OF ENTRIES
1. Submission of entries is open from 12:01 a.m. of November 4, 2019 to 11:59 p.m. of December 3, 2019.
2. In the case of multiple entries from the same participant, only the first entry will be considered.
DETERMINATION OF WINNERS
1. Winners will be determined through an electronic raffle.
2. All valid survey entries within the promo period will be collated and moderated by Anzenne Roble, the dedicated promo officer.
3. The survey monkey submission list will be updated daily from November 4, 2019 to December 3, 2019 to reflect new entries.
4. The electronic raffle will be done via randomizer.org
5. Summit Media in the presence of a DTI representative will draw the winner on December 5, 4:00 p.m. at the Summit Media Office 6/F Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
6. The announcement of the winner will be on December 6. It will be posted on the Cosmo and Spin Life Facebook pages.
3 winners will each receive Php10,000 worth of Rustan’s Gift Certificates. Summit Publishing Company Inc. will shoulder applicable taxes.
Winners will be notified on December 7, 1 p.m. onwards by a Summit Media representative regarding the claiming of prizes by phone, email, and registered mail based on the official entry information they will be submitting to Summit Media. It will also be announced on the Cosmo and Spin Life Facebook pages.
REDEMPTION OF PRIZES
1. The Rustan’s Gift Certificates will picked-up at the Summit Media Office 6/F Cybergate 3, Pioneer St., Mandaluyong City.
2. The winner should bring a photocopy of their 2 valid IDs.
3. If the prize will be claimed by someone else, it is required to submit an authorization letter from the winner, photocopy of the winner’s valid ID and 2 valid IDs from the representative
4. Summit Media shall choose an alternate winner from the pool of remaining eligible entries if the winner has not confirmed receipt of Summit Media’s registered mail, phone calls, and emails within sixty (60) days from receipt of registered notification.
1. Summit Media reserves the right, at any time, to verify the validity of the entries and participants (including a participant's identity, age, civil status and place of residence) and to disqualify any entry that is not in accordance with the Terms and Conditions. Any incomplete entries will be deemed invalid.
2. Summit Media’s decision is final and no correspondence will be entertained with the concurrence of the DTI.
3. Summit Media reserves the absolute rights to exhibit or reproduce the submitted photographs in whatever way deemed fit for promotional activities without prior notice, consent or payment of fee whatsoever to the participants.
4. Summit Media shall have the right to announce/publish/broadcast the names of the winners and to shoot ads showing the winners under this Promotion without need to give additional compensation to the winners.
5. Participants shall agree that they are fully and wholly responsible for the entry/entries that they submitted to Summit Media. Summit Media shall not be held liable in any way for any entries to the full extent permitted by law. Summit Media may remove any entry without notice for any reason whatsoever. Participants warrant and agree that: a. They will not submit any entry that is unlawful or fraudulent, or that is in breach of any intellectual property, privacy, publicity or other rights, defamatory, obscene, derogatory, pornographic, sexually inappropriate, violent, abusive, harassing, threatening, objectionable with respect to race, religion, origin or gender, not suitable for children aged under 15, or otherwise unsuitable for publication; b. They will obtain prior consent from any person or property that appears in their entry; c. They will obtain full prior consent from any person who has jointly created or has any rights in the entry, to the uses and terms herein; d. Their entry shall not contain viruses or cause injury or harm to any person or entity; and e. They will comply with all applicable laws and regulations, including without limitation, those governing copyright, content, defamation, privacy, publicity, and the access or use of others' computer or communication systems.
6. Any cost incurred during the contest period which is associated with the contest is the participant's responsibility.
7. Participants agree to allow Summit Media to collect personal information in order to conduct the promotion and may, for this purpose, disclose such information to third parties, including but not limited to agents, sponsors, service providers, and prize suppliers.
8. By participating in the contest, the participant agrees to be subject to these Terms and Conditions. In case of conflict in relation to the contest, these Terms and Conditions shall prevail.
PER DTI FAIR TRADE PERMIT NO. FTEB-21157 SERIES OF 2019