1. You're always torn between hunger and laziness.
Im hungry but I dont want to cook . #growinguphungry— Aida Jr. (@AidaFaziela) August 19, 2015
2. You're always feeling sleepy because you ate a little too much.
3. You bring way too much food when you swore you'd only be getting a bag of chips.
#growinguphungry goin to get a snack && comin back w the whole kitchen.ðŸ˜‚ðŸ˜ðŸðŸðŸŸðŸ¤ðŸ?"ðŸðŸ-ðŸ˜ðŸ'ðŸŽ— gabbyâ™ˆï¸ (@babygirlgh) August 2, 2015
4. Your tummy always thinks that it's never eaten enough food.
I ate good today, I drank good today yet my stomach still making noises like a whale #growinguphungry— Angie (@Pftidc) July 26, 2015
5. You're so tired of hearing these lines over and over again.
#GrowingUpHungry "you're still hungry?" "You're hungry again" "where do you put it all?"— Nessa.â™¡ (@BabyAnyssia) July 21, 2015
6. You wonder how many meals you should eat in one day just so you can call it a day.
#GrowingUpHungry 10 meals a day just wouldn't cut it— DHope (@davidhope2397) July 20, 2015
7. You should always, always eat something in between classes.
#GrowingUpHungry ALWAYS PACKIN SNACKS FOR EVERY CLASS ðŸ˜°ðŸ˜°ðŸ˜°— BigBERTHA (@ODKUNT) July 15, 2015
8. You find yourself in this situation all the time:
— É®?-...?•¼?•¼É¨É›â™‹ (@queen_minnieee) July 27, 2015
9. Or in this one:
#GrowingUpHungry you had to wait for everyone to go to sleep to get that last piece of chicken— AaronPaul (@Tan_meleon) July 15, 2015
10. And lastly, in this one:
#GrowingUpHungry you eat anything— YUNGSAVAGE400 (@CrimBSM400) August 17, 2015
This story orginally appeared on Candymag.com.
*Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.