1. When his zuchetto (skull cap) flew away due to strong winds when he arrived at the airport, and he just laughed it off.
2. His reaction when he asked, “Do you love me?” during his homily, and the congregation replied “Yes.”
He was actually just reading a line from the gospel, but it was a question worth answering because yes, we all really do love you Pope Francis!
3.When he changed his itinerary to spend time with street children.
"We need to see each child as a gift to be welcomed, cherished, and protected. And we need to care for our young, not allowing them to be condemned to a life on the streets." (edition.cnn.com)
4. When he pretended to sleep to demonstrate his statue of St. Joseph.
5. When he consoled these children after they asked him why God lets kids suffer.
"She is the only one who has put a question for which there is no answer, and she wasn’t even able to express it in words but in tears." (Philstar)
6. When he asked for two things:
#PopeFrancisPH to religious in Palo: "I ask two things: please pray for me and be quiet!"— Catholic News Svc (@CatholicNewsSvc) January 17, 2015
7. Every time he smiles.
Seriously, he is the cutest Pope ever. His smile can brighten anyone’s day.
8. When he agreed to snap selfies with two lucky girls.
9. His friendship with Cardinal Tagle.
10. When he uplifted the spirits of everyone in Tacloban.
After everything they've been through, it was so heartwarming to see how happy they were when Pope Francis visited them.