1. Wearing six-inch stilettos to a nightclub knowing you're going to drink and be there for at least four hours.
You’ll feel super sexy for like 30 minutes, then instantly regret it when you start to get wobbly and your feet feel like they’re about to bleed. BLEED.
2. Staying with a guy who constantly cheats on you, emotionally or physically abuses you, or makes you feel like you're never good enough.
Why do we do this again? WHY?! The challenge may be exciting at first, but enough is enough. No one can make bad guys good for the weekend. NO ONE.
3. Waiting in line for hours—even OVERNIGHT—for the opening of a new store, and realizing all the good things are already taken.
But you shop anyway, just to make yourself feel better. Waste of time AND money. Ugh.
4. Letting your manipulative friend/boss/co-worker/partner walk all over you, because you think it’s going to be worth it in the end.
Girl, you’re being played and used. Don’t let them take advantage of you like that. You have to stand your ground, too.
5. Dating a guy who isn't ready to commit and waiting for him to change.
Spoiler alert: It’s not going to end well.
6. Getting really, really, embarrassingly drunk at a party or a club.
Yeah, it was fun while it was happening, but is the head-splitting hangover the next morning really worth it? Nope. Don’t even get us started on the blackmail-worthy pictures people have of you in their phones.
7. Diets that require you to starve yourself to death.
Screw this, I’m getting ice cream.
8. Going behind your best friend's back and secretly dating her ex.
Are you really willing to sacrifice your friendship for a boy? After everything you've been through? Wow.
9. Unprotected sex.
Were your 15 minutes of pleasure worth the STDs and unwanted pregnancies? Didn't think so.
10. Ranting on social media and wanting to take back everything...after 300 likes.
Oops, too late. That's the thing with the Internet: once you post it, you can never take it back.
Follow Gianna on Instagram.