- Victoria's Secret Angel Adriana Lima has always been vocal about how empowering it is to flaunt your body, especially if you're proud of how much work you put into maintaining it. But based on the model's recent Instagram post, it looks like she's having a change of heart:
Adriana began her post with, "I [received] a call [regarding] the possibility of filming a sexy video of me to be posted and shared [on] social media. Even though I have done many of this type, something had changed in me..." Adriana had an epiphany after speaking to a friend who was experiencing body image issues: "We 'as woman' can't be continuing to live in a world with such superficial values. I will make that change. I will start with me." While it is not our place to tell women what's right or wrong in terms of how we should dress, it's refreshing to see Adriana acknowledge her role in the way society still upholds an unhealthy standard for beauty.ADVERTISMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓
- Over the weekend, Maxene Magalona had a kitty-themed bachelorette at Solaire. She was joined by sister Saab Magalona, Megan Young, Lauren Young, Janna Tee, Cristina Garcia, and Sarita Lazaro.
The girls enjoyed cocktails by their private cabana.CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓watch nowADVERTISMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓
- ICYMI, Jessy Mendiola celebrated her 25th birthday in Boracay! She posted more photos that got the internet talking:
Both Jessy and boyfriend Luis Manzano also posted about their romantic dinner:
- Heart Evangelista had a mini reunion with close friends and Temptation Island co-stars Solenn Heussaff and Lovi Poe on Saturday, December 9.
ADVERTISMENT - CONTINUE READING BELOW ↓
- In what may be the best selfie of 2017, here are Bianca Manalo, Venus Raj, MJ Lastimosa, Rachel Peters, Shamcey Supsup, Ara Arida, and Maxine Medina in one photo!
It was taken during the Miss Universe Hope For Change Charity Gala.
Follow Ysa on Instagram.