- ICYMI, Ai Ai delas Alas married Gerald Sibayan on December 12 at the Christ the King Parish in Greenmeadows. The radiant bride wore a Frederick Peralta gown. Nice Print Photography just released their wedding video, and it's incredibly moving. Ai Ai's son, Sancho delas Alas, walked her down the aisle, and we're all crying with him:
- Solenn Heussaff gifted us with a vlog featuring her camping trip with hubby Nico Bolzico, and as expected, it's one for the books. On her website, she wrote, "Nico and I did a major road trip and we also went camping, which I will TOTALLY recommend as a fun way of knowing someone better. Or testing your relationship. LOL. It will teach you how to cope with different things together, and since you're like on each other's face 24/7, you'll get to catch up on each other's lives also. Camping taught me that there's an adventurous person inside all of us (he/she is in there somewhere, I swear) and you'll see that you can be capable of so much."
- The Internet is mad at Taylor Swift again and for the most absurd reason. TayTay just turned 28, and like any millennial, she took to social media to express her gratitude.
But because this is 2017, and the Internet loves to dissect everything until it's completely destroyed, people are now apparently taking issue with this line: "I couldn’t have asked for a better year."
Swifties were quick to defend their queen, though:Continue reading below ↓
We're with Team Taylor on this one.Continue reading below ↓Continue reading below ↓Recommended Videos
- Selena Gomez just confirmed that a new album is, in fact, on its way! She told BBC’s The Radio 1 Breakfast Show With Nick Grimshaw, "there is no might, there is an album" coming. After a long, hard year, Sel reflected, "I've poured my heart into my music and I wanted it to be fresh. It wasn't really about charts for me or numbers. It was more just about what I could creatively do for my music. Yes, I can successfully say that my inspiration for this next album is in full motion and it will be very soon." [Seventeen]
- Cole Sprouse opened up about his battle with depression. The Riverdale star revealed that he turned to photography to cope: "I was sad and in a dark place and I turned to a hobby to sort of take me out of that." He used photography "as an outlet, as a way to create and feel better, and it took off."
This isn't the first time Cole has talked about feeling depressed. Here's an Instagram post captioned, "It was depression that drove me to do it. That's the real truth. It was depression that led me to the camera. It heals you know, a hobby. There's no bandaid like a hobby. I've been destructive, I know that now. I can see that I'm in a desert, and I've been thinking about that oasis when I should've been trying to get out." [Cosmopolitan]
Follow Ysa on Instagram.