- Arci Muñoz celebrated her 29th birthday in the sweetest way: by raising money for animals!
The charity birthday party was held at Fun Ranch. Arci dressed up as Princess Belle and was accompanied by the ~*most adorable*~ Beast. ;)
Continue reading below ↓Continue reading below ↓Recommended Videos
- JC Santos has broken his silence on the cheating rumors that ended his relationship with longtime girlfriend Teetin Villanueva.
On Tonight With Boy Abunda, JC admitted that a "third party" was the reason for their split, but it's not what you think: "Opo, ang masasabi ko ay third party—at 'yung third party na 'yun ay 'yung career ko. Ayaw ko kasing maging unfair sa kanya, kasi po, sobrang selfless 'yung pagmamahal ni Teetin para sa akin, sobra. Naa-appreciate ko nang sobra."
JC also apologized to Teetin on air: "Teetin, I'm sorry I let you down. Nandito pa rin naman ako, if ever, para maging kaibigan. You deserve to be happy. Pasensiya na kung hindi ko maibigay sa'yo yun." [PEP]
- What motivated Jodi Sta. Maria to pursue her studies despite being at the peak of her career? During a press conference for her upcoming teleserye with Richard Yap and Robin Padilla, Jodi explained, "It really all started with this dream that I never let go of...I [decided] to really make time for school."
She also wants to set a good example for her son, Thirdy: "Kahit paano, 'yung anak ko rin talaga ang nagiging inspirasyon ko. Siyempre as a mother, I want to be able to be his example." [PEP]
- ICYMI, Coco won "Best Animation Motion Picture" at the 2018 Golden Globes. What's even cooler, however, is that Pixar supervising animator Gini Cruz Santos, who's part-Pinay, is a co-recipient! She was also part of the teams behind Brave and Finding Nemo.
Gini is from Pasay City; she graduated from UST. [MSN]
- Katy Perry speaks up about those plastic surgery rumors. In an interview with Refinery 29, Katy set the record straight: "I haven't had any."
She admitted, "I've done lasers and got [filler] injections under my eyes for the hollowing—which I'd recommend [to] everyone who wants a solution for their dark circles—but all of my assets are real. People tend to think they are fake, but it doesn't really matter."
So why is she finally opening up about it? To Katy: "We're getting away from that negative stigma about physical alterations. Of course, always be your authentic self—but if someone wants a nose job that makes them feel better, and they love their profile more because of it, it's like 'Go ahead!' Do whatever makes you feel better about yourself. Stay in therapy, but get it, girl."
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Ysa on Instagram.