- We've already seen countless spicy noodle challenges on YouTube, but even if the trend isn't anything new, the fact that Erwan Heussaff teamed up with sis Solenn and BFF/bro-in-law Nico Bolzico makes their version SO MUCH FUN TO WATCH. Apart from LOL-ing at their intense reactions from eating the nuclear edition noodles, jump to the 2:30 mark to see just how conniving Erwan and Sos are to Nico! Plus, they speak in French.
- Ai Ai delas Alas finally got married to her fiance Gerald Sibayan on December 12 at the Christ the King Parish in Greenmeadows. Among their showbiz guests include Marian Rivera, Dingdong Dantes, and Vic Sotto. Congrats and best wishes to the newlyweds!
- Jasmine Curtis-Smith's weight loss has made headlines in the past few months but sister Anne Curtis assures everyone that she is in tip-top shape. In an interview, Anne revealed that Jas' slimmer figure is because of her wanting to "look good" for Anne's wedding in November. "She's really, really fine," said Anne. "She was preparing to really look good for the wedding. She's actually gaining weight kasi tapos na, hindi na niya kailangan kumasya sa maid of honor gown niya." (PEP.ph)
- Justin Bieber wants to become a "better boyfriend" to Selena Gomez this time around. After their on-again-off-again relationship from 2011-2014 and their surprise reunion in October 2017, Justin is said to be dead serious about making things work with Selena and her family. "[Justin] is set on proving that he is a better boyfriend," a source told People. "Justin's family always loved Selena, but Selena's family is still not happy about her seeing Justin. Selena doesn't bring Justin to any family events. Selena is spending Christmas with her family. As of now, Justin is not invited." (Teen Vogue)
- Dakota Johnson and Coldplay frontman Chris Martin are rumored to be dating! The new couple were previously spotted together in Argentina and were also seen watching a concert in Israel in November. "Dakota and Chris are definitely dating. They've gotten to know each other really well and are very comfortable with one another. Chris sends Dakota his music to get her opinion. It's more than just a fling," a source said. (Just Jared)
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.