- On October 24, 2017, actress Isabel Granada "collapsed due to an aneurysm, which resulted in internal bleeding in the head and multiple cardiac arrests" in Doha, Qatar. She was invited by her cousin, Joseph Rivera, to be a keynote speaker at the Philippine Trade and Tourism Conference. On October 25, Joseph told PEP, "Isabel remains in the same unconscious state though her vital signs are good. Visitors to the Surgical ICU unit have now been restricted, and only her husband Arnel Cowley is allowed to see her as numerous ongoing tests for her positive response are ongoing. Our family remains thankful for all the support and we request all of our friends and relatives to continue praying for her swift and fast recovery."
- Get ready to wipe those tears, KissMarc fans! On Wednesday, October 25, Kisses Delavin told Push that she and Marco Gallo are no longer a love team: "We're no longer a pair pero I want to thank everybody who supported us ever since."
The two were on Pinoy Big Brother: Lucky 7.
- Rain is ~*officially*~ a father! He and wife Kim Tae Hee welcomed a baby girl. Rain posted this photo on Instagram captioned "Thank you… [The baby] is a pretty princess ~ We will raise this child to grow up to [be] someone who can help the world. #Blessed"
- Actress Natassia Malthe has come forward with her harrowing story of sexual assault against Harvey Weinstein. During a press conference held in New York on October 25, Natassia told reporters that after she met Weinstein at the Baftas in February 2008, he forced himself on her in a room at the Sanderson hotel. He later asked her to join him in a threesome in a hotel in LA. Nattasia's attorney, Gloria Allred, described the incident as "sexual assault that involved non-consensual penetration."
Natassia was a Cosmopolitan Philippines cover girl in February 2001.
- Famous Hollywood photographer Terry Richardson has been banned from working with a lot of major magazines. Terry has been accused of sexual harassment for years now. According to Just Jared, an internal email was sent at Conde Nast International on October 23 informing employees that "any work created with the fashion photographer should be 'killed or substituted with other material.'"
ICYDK, Conde Nast publishes Vogue, Glamour, Vanity Fair, and GQ.
Terry's representative released a comment: "He is an artist who has been known for his sexually explicit work, so many of his professional interactions with subjects were sexual and explicit in nature but all of the subjects of his work participated consensually."