- More than a month since John Lloyd Cruz took an "indefinite leave of absence" from ABS-CBN, he and his Home Sweetie Home co-star Ellen Adarna are back in Manila following a ~romantic(?) vacation~ in Europe. The rumored couple was spotted at a friend's wake, where they also met Pres. Rodrigo Duterte. (ABS-CBN)
- Following the death of Hashtags member Franco Hernandez on November 11, 2017, his girlfriend,
JanicaNam Floresca, shared their last video together right before he drowned. Watch it on her Instagram account below. (PEP.ph)
- Looks like we'll be able to see Gal Gadot suit up as Wonder Woman earlier than expected! Instead of hitting cinemas on December 13, 2019, as was previously announced, Wonder Woman 2 will be released on November 1, 2019—YAAAAAAS. (Deadline)
- Gigi Hadid and Zayn Malik started dating in 2015, and two years later they're still going strong. On November 12, 2017, the model—whose collab with Maybelline will hit selected counters tomorrow—posted an IG story of her and the former One Direction member kissing to celebrate their two-year anniversary. Congrats, you two! (People)
- For the 2017 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show, the brand will have a punk-rock segment to showcase their *first ever* brand collaboration—and it's with Balmain, no less! See how Balmain's creative director, Olivier Rousteing, worked on the glam pieces here:
The Victoria's Secret Fashion Show will be held in Shanghai, China on November 28, 2017.
Follow Tisha on Instagram.