- Julia Barretto and rumored boyfriend Joshua Garcia rang in the new year in the snowy slopes of Niseko, Japan. Along with them were Julia's family and best friend, Erich Gonzales. Of course, there was no shortage of kilig-filled Instagram pics of the two. Julia wrote, "Ringing in the new year with the person I shared the most magical moments with this year. Thankful for you."
"Happiness is a choice, and this is mine," Joshua wrote while posting the same photo.Continue reading below ↓
- Angelica Panganiban kept it real about all her 2017 ~feels~ on her new year's post on Instagram. Writing on the caption, she said: "Masakit ka sa ulo 2017. Pero ito ang pinakamasayang taon ko. Sa pagtitiwala, pero binigo. Sa pagiyak, pero kinaya. Sa pag tawa ng walang humpay. Sa pagkakaron ng mga bagong kaibigan. Sa mga kaibigan na nabalik. Sa mga lugar na bagong naramdaman. Sa pagkakataon na sinubukan. Sa mga tagumpay na pinasalamatan. Thank you 2017. Exciting 365 days ahead. Happy new year guys!!!"
- Rachelle Ann Go literally freaked out when she met Keira Knightley after her Hamilton performance in London's West End. Here's a photo of her and Keira on Rachelle's last performance for 2017.Continue reading below ↓
- In more new year's news, Rayver Cruz shared a short but sweet message to his rumored girlfriend Janine Gutierrez. "Thank you for making 2017 a whole lot better," he wrote with pictures of Janine during their recent Hong Kong trip over the holidays.
- Supermodel besties Kendall Jenner and Bella Hadid rang in the new year at home in Los Angeles. Cheers to 2018, you two!Continue reading below ↓
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.