- Are they or aren't they? Justin Bieber and Selena Gomez have not confirmed their relationship, but this sweet smooch says it all:
One more time with feelings:
The two were spotted sharing a kiss while Justin took a quick break from his hockey game. What can we say, the heart wants what it wants? ;)
- It looks like Bella Hadid is flying solo at this year's Victoria's Secret Fashion Show. Sister Gigi just announced that she actuallywon't be part of VSFS 2017:
See you next year, G!
- Kim Kardashian isn't exactly the most adventurous person when it comes to food, so we were surprised that she agreed to participate in James Corden's "Spill Your Guts or Fill Your Guts" segment! She answered most of James' juicy questions except for *one*, and we're sure you can guess which question she decided to skip.
- Every true K-Pop fan knows that BTS is now in the U.S. gearing up for their performance at the American Music Awards, and their American fans are going wild. Some are even camping outside just to get a glimpse of their idols (even if it means dragging their mothers along):
- If Snow White was your favorite Disney princess growing up, then you might want to mark your calendars: The world premiere of Lisa Macuja-Elizalde’s Snow White is on November 25, 2017 at the Aliw Theater. But don't worry, there will be three other shows: November 26, 2017 (3:00 p.m.), December 2, 2017 (6:00 p.m.), and December 3, 2017 (3:00 p.m.).
Follow Ysa on Instagram.