- On November 7, 2017, Chynna Ortaleza and Kean Cipriano, who were both wearing Edwin Tan, tied the knot in a church ceremony at the Twin Hearts of Jesus and Mary in Quezon City—almost two years after their civil union in December 2015. Congratulations to #TheCips! (GMA)
- During Jolina Magdangal's birthday celebration on Magandang Buhay on November 7, she revealed that she is nine weeks pregnant with baby number two! She made the announcement together with her husband, Mark Escueta, and their son, Pelé Inigo. Mark also added that it's the first time Pelé has gotten a haircut since he was born because they told him that when he's a kuya, "do'n siya magpapagupit." (PEP.ph)
- Pia Wurtzbach recently revealed that she only goes to the gym when she has time and only stays there for a maximum of "one hour." So what's the secret to her 23-inch waistline? According to Queen P, eating everything in moderation, and cheat days. "Without it, we would go crazy!" She stressed, however, that she prefers a cheat meal over a cheat day. "I wouldn't want to indulge too much in one whole day." (PEP.ph)
- On November 11, 2017, fans will be able to meet Park Hyung Sik at the KIA Theatre in Cubao. Known for being a member of the boy band ZE:A and playing CEO Ahn Min Hyuk in the rom-com TV series Strong Woman Do Bong Soon with Park Bo Young, the South Korean actor and singer will make his way to Manila for the 2017 Park Hyung Sik First Love In Manila following a fan meet in Tokyo, Japan.Continue reading below ↓
- If you're looking for an Instagram-worthy rooftop bar in the metro, check out Antidote, located at the roof deck of I'M Hotel in Makati City. Get this: They have an eight-meter jellyfish aquarium! With a great view, comfy lounge chairs, and chill lighting, the place is perfect for people of all ages looking for good food and drinks.
Antidote is open from Tuesday to Thursday and Sunday from 5:00 p.m. to 2:00 a.m. and Friday to Saturday from 6:00 p.m. to 3:00 a.m.
Follow Tisha on Instagram.