- After months of speculation, Khloe Kardashian has officially announced her pregnancy with an Instagram photo of her beautiful baby bump!
She's having her baby with boyfriend Tristan Thompson. In her caption, Koko called her pregnancy her "greatest dream realized." She also explained why it's taken her this long to acknowledge the rumors: "I know we've been keeping this quiet but we wanted to enjoy this between our family and close friends as long as we could privately. To enjoy our first precious moments just us." Congratulations!
- Here's your daily dose of kilig: Lea Salonga posted a super sweet selfie with Aga Muhlach and it's giving us all the ~feels~!
ICYDK, Lea is currently playing Erzulie in Once on This Island on Broadway. Aga and wife Charlene Gonzalez were there to show their full support! <3Continue reading below ↓
- Jasmine Curtis-Smith has opened up about having to deal with people criticizing her body. On several occasions, netizens called Jasmine "anorexic" and "malnourished" for sporting a smaller frame. Jasmine shared, "It affected me; it gave me anxiety; it made me so depressed..." She continued, "I've never been humiliated by my weight, shamed by my weight, because 'di kayo happy na payat ako...Kaunting respeto naman kasi sine-share ko naman ang buhay ko sa inyo, not because it's my obligation, not because I owe it to you guys, but because I want to, but because happy ako, 'di ba?" [PEP]
- It's been reported that Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's wedding day is on May 19, 2018, and it looks like we won't be talking about much else until then—especially now that sketches of Meghan's wedding gown have been circulating the web. These images were obtained by TMZ:
The sketches are by Israeli designer Inbal Dror. [Cosmopolitan UK]
- The OCEAN'S 8 trailer is finally here, and they're taking their shenanigans to The Met Ball!
Follow Ysa on Instagram.