- Max Collins and Pancho Magno's special day is just around the corner (December 11), so for her last hurrah, Max had a chill bridal shower with her closest girlfriends.
Her maid of honor, Megan Young, organized and hosted the party. Kapuso stars Lovi Poe, Lauren Young, Andrea Torres, and Rochelle Pangilinan were also in attendance.
Max's last fling before the ring, which was held at the Valley Golf & Country Club,
was adorned with colorful flowers and dream catchers.
A party bus was also involved:
The night ended with a pajama party:
- It's been weeks, but everyone's still talking about Anne Curtis and Erwan Heussaff's gorgeous New Zealand wedding. ICYDK, Anne walked down the aisle wearing Monique Lhuillier. In an Instagram post, Anne let us in on the details of her dream dress:
It took 10 months and four visits, but it was all worth it!
- A photo of Ellen Adarna and John Lloyd Cruz has gone viral for the sweetest reason:
According to the caption, it was taken during their vacay in Bantayan Island.
- Kendall Jenner channeled her inner badass as Rocky Balboa in Day 4 of the 2017 Love Advent calendar:
Kendall shared, "When you get asked to shoot the advent calendar, it's highly flattering. It's a chance to have fun and embrace a strong self and always a good time."
- Sisters Anne and Jasmine Curtis-Smith are in Australia for Thomas James'—their brother—graduation, and they are the cutest cheerleaders: