- Nikki Gil and her hubby BJ Albert welcomed their first child on Monday, November 20. The Kapamilya star shared the first photo of her baby boy named Finn and gushed about the joys of being a first-time mom. On Instagram, she wrote: "Dear moms, I get it now. Hello, my darling Finn. I still can't believe you're mine. Thank You, God, for this beautiful, beautiful gift. Also, happy second wedding anniversary to my co-producer @bj_albert."
- JM de Guzman is making his showbiz comeback after a two-year hiatus. The former Kapamilya actor, who suffered from substance abuse and mental illness, is marking his two-year sobriety this December and is welcoming 2018 with a slew of movie and TV projects. One of his biggest projects is starring in a film by TBA Studios, the company that produced critically-acclaimed movies such as
HeneralLuna, Birdshot, Bliss, and Goyo: Ang Batang Heneralto name a few. (PEP.ph)
- Bela Padilla recently went on a quick vacay in her favorite place in the world, Siargao. The wanderlust is real with her double tap-worthy Instagram shots:
- Bella Hadid totally owned the Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in Shanghai, China! Even without big sis Gigi walking with her on the runway, Bella was all smiles as they taped the show on Monday night.
- This is not a drill: Sephora Philippines is having a huge Black Friday sale on November 24! Everything on the site will be 15% off—yup, including cult faves Fenty Beauty, Too Faced, and Kat Von D Beauty. The sale starts exactly at 12:00 a.m. and will end at 11:59 p.m.
Follow Jacinda on Instagram.