- Mr. and Mrs. Grey will see you now: The complete trailer of Fifty Shades Freed is finally here and we guarantee that you'll be all hot and bothered! The first line? "Good morning, wife."
- Pauleen Luna and Vic Sotto just welcomed a baby girl! Vic revealed the wonderful news on his noontime show "Juan For All, All For Juan" on November 6. [PEP]
Congratulations Pauleen + Vic!
- Former Directioner Liam Payne just dropped the official music video for his new single, "Bedroom Floor."
- If you're a fan of the Royal Family, you'll be pleased to know that the trailer for the second season of The Crown has finally been released! Claire Foy stars as Queen Elizabeth II, but she'll be replaced by Olivia Colman next season because of the significant time jump in the storyline.
- Actor Joe Alwyn, aka Taylor Swift's current boyfriend, is the newest face of Prada! He's fronting the Spring/Summer 2018 campaign; the theme is "postmodern Prada hero." On their decision to go with Joe, Prada explained, "Establishing Alwyn as a new Prada protagonist, these images elevate Alwyn both physically, and metaphorically. He is a conqueror, an adventurer, an idol. A new, definitely heroic embodiment of the Prada masculine idea." [Just Jared]