- This past weekend, the Philippines' bets for Miss Earth 2017 and Reina Hispanoamericana 2017 both won! On November 4, 2017, 26-year-old Karen Ibasco was crowned Miss Earth 2017 at the Mall of Asia Arena. (PEP.ph)
Meanwhile, in Santa Cruz, Bolivia on November 5, 2017, 25-year-old actress Winwyn Marquez was named Reina Hispanoamericana 2017. It's the first time a Filipina has joined the international pageant, which celebrates Hispanic culture, language, and heritage. Congratulations, you two! (PEP.ph)
- More than a month after it was first reported that Kylie Jenner is pregnant, the 20-year-old has neither confirmed nor denied the speculation. Until now, sort of. In a recent tweet, the beauty mogul "shut down the paparazzi for Photoshopping pictures of her," which were edited to make her appear as if she were a few months pregnant. Looks like we're going to have to wait some more before she talks about those pregnancy rumors! (Harper's Bazaar)
- According to Isabel Granada's cousin, Joseph Rivera, the actress' remains will arrive in the Philippines on Wednesday, November 8, 2017. Joseph and Isabel's husband, Arnel Cowley, will arrive on Thursday, November 9, 2017; Isabel's ex-husband Jericho Aguas, her son Hubert, and her mother "Mama Guapa" were all set to fly home yesterday, November 5, 2017. Details regarding her wake and burial have yet to be announced. (PEP.ph)
- Charlene Gonzalez and Aga Muhlach's twins, Atasha and Andres, turned 16 yesterday, November 5, 2017. As part of their birthday greetings, the proud mama and papa also posted throwback pictures of the two. Check them out! (PEP.ph)
- According to a video uploaded on Twitter by @Senyora, Xander Ford, who was previously known as Marlou Arizala, said he thinks Kris Aquino only pretended to not know him to create content for a video. During the short interview, Xander said, "Di ko po alam, e. Pero feeling ko po, napapanood naman po ako ni tita Kris. Kasi siyempre, may mga anak din siya or friend, family, ganun na nagso-social media. Siya din po may social media siya." (PEP.ph)
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.