- Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have already chosen a location and date for their upcoming nuptials! The wedding is set to take place sometime in May 2018 at St. George's Chapel at Windsor Castle. The location is very special for the British prince and the American actress as they "regularly spent time there over the last year and a half." The timing of the wedding will also avoid conflicts with the birth of Prince William and Duchess Kate's 3rd child, who is due in April 2018. (E! Online)
- Erich Gonzales asked BFF Julia Barretto
on TonightWith Boy Abunda about the status of her relationship with Joshua Garcia. She replied, "First of all, sino ba'ng nagsabing hindipa?" But after, Erich left Julia speechless when she told Boy, "Pero titoBoy, alamko ang sagotni Joshua. Oo, sila na, anoba 'yan. 'Di ba? Obvious naman." (ABS-CBN)
- Based on an Instagram post, John Lloyd Cruz has officially met girlfriend Ellen Adarna's parents. In the video below, Ellen can be seen rolling lumpia wrappers while John is making
chikawith her mom and dad. It's not clear whether this was the first time he met them as he vacationed in Cebu in September 2017. (PEP.ph)
- After Maine Mendoza poured her heart out in an open letter to her fans, Paolo Ballesteros expressed his support for his Eat Bulaga co-star and said that what she did was "liberating."
alam naman namin kung ano ang pinagdadaananni Maine, bilang kasama namin siya araw- araw[sa Eat Bulaga]. Lahat naman tayo, ' yun anggusto sa buhay, kung saan tayo magiging masaya... Okay' yung ginawa niya." (PEP.ph)
- For Kathryn Bernardo's 21st birthday, she was able to fulfill her dreams of visiting El Nido, Palawan. So where else does she want to travel? According to the actress, there are still a ton of places she wants to check off her bucket
listlike Thailand, Finland, and Iceland. "Kung may time lang talaga, 'yon ' yong gagawinko. So maybe next year, do'n mangyayari lahatng traveling." (PEP.ph)
Follow Tisha on Instagram.