- During her baby shower on January 7, 2018, Sarah Lahbati revealed that she plans to call her new baby "Kai." The nickname, which means "ocean," was chosen by the actress and fiancé Richard Gutierrez because "We always travel and try to visit our beautiful islands…We love the ocean!"
Can't wait to meet you, Kai! (PEP.ph)
- Miss World Philippines 2016 Catriona Gray is back in the pageant scene: On January 8, 2018, she submitted her application to join the Bb. Pilipinas 2018 competition. In an Instagram post, she wrote, "Today marks the reveal of an evolution of self that has been quietly happening away from the public's eye for a little while now. It was in no way planned, but sometimes the stars align to make things happen." (PEP.ph)
- In other Bb. Pilipinas 2018 news, celeb Vickie Rushton and De La Salle University volleyball player Michele Gumabao have also applied to join the pageant. Vickie trained with Kagandahang Flores beauty camp, while Michele was with Aces & Queens. (PEP.ph)
- During the 2018 Golden Globes, Internet trolls bashed Kendall Jenner's skin. Ofc, her fans soon came to her defense: "Ok but @KendallJenner showing up and strutting her acne while looking like a gorgeous star is what every girl needs to understand." And the model had the best response, "never let that shit stop you!" Go, Kenny!
- Jodi Sta. Maria is making her teleserye comeback with Sana Dalawa Ang Puso, where she will play two characters: Mona and Lisa. While the show's premiere date hasn't been announced, you can watch the three-minute preview here: (ABS-CBN)
Continue reading below ↓
Follow Tisha on Instagram.