1. It's not your bed. Get as weird as you want. It doesn't matter how filthy you get the covers—you don't need to sleep in them forever. Have crazy sex and don't bother showering after. Just lie in bed for a while and then go at it again. Let the hotel burn the sweat-and-fluid-stained sheets afterward.
2. You don't have any (real) obligations. If you decide to stay in because you're right in the middle of some great sex, the worst thing you'll miss is a brunch or a guided bus tour. Neither of those things will give you an orgasm (well, I guess it depends on the brunch).
3. You've probably gotten a few drinks from the hotel bar. You've likely helped yourself to a few cocktails. I'm not saying tipsy sex is better, but it definitely isn't worse.
4. You don't care about your neighbors. It doesn't matter how loud you are or if you're hammering the headboard into the wall. You're not going to have to look your hotel neighbors in the eye for more than a few days.
5. The furniture is basically begging for it. Have. Sex. On. Everything.
6. Room service means you can fuel up without ever leaving. Order some bacon and eggs, eat, and then have sex (again). Then repeat until you have to go back to work.
7. The bed is better than your bed. The pillows, the blanket, the super-resistant springs. It's really, uh, shock-absorbent.
8. No work the next day. You ever try to crank out your orgasm fast so you can still get a good night's sleep for work the next day? Not on vacation you haven't.
9. You're on vacation, dude. Have sex in front of giant picture windows that overlook Paris or Berlin or London, or wherever it is you are. The point is you're not looking out at your backyard. Plus, you've got that vacation adrenaline rush.
10. That hotel bathroom. You've (probably) got a giant bathtub and a removable shower head. You're going to take advantage of that.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.