1. When you wear a white tee on a lazy Sunday. You might think you're dressing down, but white T-shirts are eternally sexy. Your "I forgot to do laundry" outfit of that plus yoga pants is hotter than a little black dress.
2. When you hug him really tight. Not only are you bringing him in close, but he's getting a whiff of your perfume. Any hug that leaves an inch (or less) of space between you and him is going to make him all tingly.
3. When you brush his thigh with your hand. When you're sitting next to him and you slide your hand across the top of his thigh, you definitely have his attention, even if all you were doing was fumbling for your iPhone.
4. When you stretch and arch your back. You might be fixing a kink in your back, but you're also sticking your boobs and ass out.
5. When you bite your lower lip. This is universally sexy, especially if you're doing it absentmindedly while concentrating on something. Aliens could travel here from another galaxy and if they saw a woman bite her lower lip, they'd still be like, "That's hot."
6. Eating anything that involves sucking or licking. I'm sorry, but bananas, ice cream cones, hot dogs, entire zucchinis, bratwurst, etc. are all some degree of sexually arousing, even if you think you're housing them like a slob.
7. Twirling your hair. The hair toss, when done correctly, looks sexy as hell. It also sends wafts of jasmine or whatever the hell your hair smells like his way. Bonus points if you get your hair to catch the light just so.
8. Wearing his shirt. Throwing on his button-down (and not buttoning it down) is pretty sexy. Even if you're just borrowing it to run out to the bathroom without his roommates seeing you naked.
9. Post-workout sweat. You might think you're blotchy, disheveled, and smelly, but your guy sees it like your skin is glistening with fresh dew.
10. Getting dirty. Not like "rolled in a landfill" dirty. But "just worked on a car" or "ran a 10K" dirty is pretty sexy.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by Cosmo.ph editors.