1. You've never seen him do it, but you're confident he could dance like this if he ever needed to.
He definitely has moves. He loves dancing, and you know if he committed to the craft, he could be crazy good.
2. He can make you laugh with his general goofiness. Despite looking like a guy who could beat anyone up, he's down-to-earth and has a childlike sense of humor.
3. He strips for you regularly. If there's one thing Channing is known for other than acting, it's stripping. Your boyfriend takes his clothes off, like, every night.
4. He has a nickname for his penis. It's not "Gilbert," like Channing's is, but he still calls it something equally disarming, like "Wiener McBonerpants."
5. You two have matching tattoos. Just like Channing and his wife, Jenna Dewan-Tatum.
6. As far as you're concerned, he's one of the sexiest men alive. He may not have made any of People's lists, but that doesn't matter to you.
7. Your boyfriend is the nicest human ever. If he was on stage at Comic-Con, you know he would've helped Stan Lee down those stairs. In fact, he often helps out considerably less-famous old people.
Channing Tatum was the only one to help Stan Lee off the stage while literally every Marvel superhero stood behind pic.twitter.com/IDaNjgFQBh— Spencer Althouse (@SpencerAlthouse) July 14, 2015
8. He had an imaginary friend growing up. Was he named "Boy"? No. But you can tell your boyfriend still misses his imaginary friend.
9. He's super into Game of Thrones. Channing is a Thrones superfan, giving hope to nerds everywhere that you can be nerdy and look like that.
10. He loves to write "HAHAHAHA" in all caps. "LOL" just won't do for your boyfriend. And he writes it a lot.
11. He has a deep but irrational fear. Just like Channing, he's super afraid of creepy dolls, or something equally outrageous like spiders or the color chartreuse. Something that, despite how big and tough he is, makes him curl up into a ball.
12. He likes to sleep naked. That's another bullet point for the center of your boyfriend/Channing Tatum Venn diagram.
13. He loves pepperoni and cheese pizza. Sure, everyone likes it. But still. It's Channing's favorite.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.