When you find someone who is so great for you that he is absolutely the Chris Pratt to your Anna Faris, it is next-level amazing. You no longer worry about whether it's working, or if he even likes you, or whether he'll text you back because you know it is, he does, and he will. Here are some things a lot of people will never fully understand about having that kind of faith in your perfect dude.
1. You no longer have "guilty" pleasures.
Why feel guilty about loving Game of Thrones marathons when your boyfriend watches Game of Thrones marathons with you because he also loves Game of Thrones too? The bottom line is that you're not embarrassed to share the things you enjoy. Also, to be clear here, Game of Thrones is the best in every way.
2. There's nothing you wouldn't do around him out of fear he'd think it was gross or weird.
He's already seen you wear bathing suit bottoms as underwear and scrape overpoured liquid foundation from your hands and back into the bottle. You can do no wrong.
3. All the things you used to hate about yourself are now the things you freaking love about yourself.
If your partner can love how anxious you get for no reason sometimes or how sometimes you are too sensitive to be around people for a few days, you can love it too. And it's wonderful.
4. There's no situation on earth where you couldn't have fun together.
Whether you're both at a funeral, an awkward office party, or your frenemy's wedding, you never doubt that you guys will find a way to make it the most fun night of your lives.
5. Your friends talk about dating guys who are sometimes crappy to them and you're like, "Huh?"
Your guy consistently treats you like a rock star princess who hung the moon and sings harmony on Beyoncé records. It doesn't matter if you fight or you do something kind of dumb. He still treats you like that all the time because he is your person.
6. There is no line between who your friends are and who his friends are.
In a lot of relationships, you have your friends and his friends, and there's some polite overlap, but it's mostly two separate camps. For you guys though, it's like one big, blended Full House family, but with less bizarrely excessive use of hair gel.
7. His family is already your family.
You didn't need to get married and you don't hate his evil mother. You guys loved each other from the jump, which makes family gatherings more like chill hangouts with close friends than nightmares from hell. Other people don't understand that and that's fine.
8. Anything your friends need that you can't provide, he's ready and willing to provide.
Remember on SATC when Aidan went to help Miranda because Carrie was off working or drinking peach Schnapps or something? And when you first watched the episode, you were like, "What kind of guy is that great?" Yeah, now you're like, "Oh, I know what kind of guy. The guy I am with now who I love a lot."
9. No matter how long you've been together, he still acts like an excited puppy when he sees you.
Which makes sense since you're each other's biggest fan. It is very cute to witness, but most people will never be able to wrap their heads around this much long-term cuteness.
10. You never question how much he supports you.
He is your Michelle Obama and he always will be. How do you know? Because you never have to ask him to support all the cool shit you're working on; he just does it. He's the first person to talk up your achievements and tell the world you're his and he's so lucky that someone this incredible is into him. #Blessed.
11. You wear your most shapeless sweatpants and have food stains on your shirt and still feel like you are looking 100.
It's not some magical twist of fate that makes you feel hot around him 24/7. You feel like that because he will never not see you as the hottest woman in the world. You could be throwing up vodka sodas while crying and he's like, "Damn, this girl though."
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.