1. Your first kiss was probably at the Christmas party.
Or at least someone's leaving drinks. A few tequila shots gave you the confidence to act on the crush that had been brewing for months.
2. You probably tried denying you were a thing at the start.
You definitely were a thing, and you knew that they knew that you were. But still, you met every accusation with, "Kami? Don't be crazy, we're like brother and sister!" Discreet.
3. In the early dating stages, you'd have to wake up early so you had perfect hair and makeup.
You most certainly did not wake up like this. You'd find yourself falling asleep at around 2pm because your early morning glam session has taken its toll.
4. Your co-workers feel really awkward hanging out with the two of you.
So you overcompensate whenever anyone comes near by talking loudly about profits and deliveries.
5. Saying that, you do occasionally make out in the staff room.
Don't judge, needs must.
6. And you've probably had a few lunchtime quickies.
You can't deny that the way he works those spreadsheets really gets you going.
7. But being around each other constantly isn't always fun.
There's nothing worse than having an argument and then having to go to work the next day. Ugh.
8. You've exchanged the occasional flirty email, and then panicked for a good few weeks after about your boss reading it.
You're almost certain they're looking at you differently.
9. Equally, you've become very paranoid about secret CCTV cameras in your workplace.
I really hope Manong Jun the guard didn't see that that heavy petting session by the clock-in machine.
10. You suddenly become the hardest working employee in the company.
You want me to do overtime? Sure! Stay late? No problem! Wait….Dan/Miguel/Carlos/Sam is gonna be there too right?
11. You don't know what's a bigger step—meeting their parents, or declaring your relationship to HR.
12. When your significant other is off work, you remember just how boring your office is.
Remind me why I work here again? Has it always been this boring? You've been blinded by love.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.co.uk. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.