1. Your mother hates your clothes.
Honestly, you'd be worried if she didn't.
2. You can look at a good piece of clothing and think of at least three ways to wear it almost instantly.
Otherwise you see no point in buying it.
3. Your boyfriend says he doesn't "get" what you're wearing.
And you just smile because you know all that really means is that it's not skintight and black.
4. You can walk into the worst store and find the one good thing they have.
You're like a human heat-seeking missile. Of shoes!
5. You laugh in the face of fashion dos and don'ts.
Don't do denim on denim? Ha!
6. You don't jump on every trend because you know what's your style and what isn't.
Sometimes you feel like the only person who hasn't ever worn gray nail polish.
7. When you do something on a whim, like totally changing your hair, it tends to work out for you.
#NoRegrets but you also totally own anything different you try.
8. You're always turning other people onto the random stores and websites.
"They technically don't ship to Manila, BUT there are ways. *wink wink*"
9. And you love surprising people with your ukay-ukay and tiangge finds because they always expect your clothes to be more expensive than they are.
10. When you help your friends pick out clothes for any occasion, they always look amazing.
Then they ask you if you can come dress them every day and it's a little awkward because you can tell they are only half-joking.
11. You would rather be in pain than in a bad outfit.
In the immortal words of Carrie Bradshaw, "These shoes pinch my feet, but I love them."
12. You can make almost anything work.
You can do more with a belt that MacGyver can do with two safety pins and a piece of gum.
13. You have a photographic memory for cool outfits you see on random girls and can recreate them for yourself without having to go out and buy the exact same stuff.
You'd never want copy someone else's exact look anyway.
14. Friends text you photos from the dressing room to see if you like what they are about to buy.
Then they just stand there, staring at their phones, waiting anxiously for your response.
15. Your friends can't wait for you to clean out your closet.
Because your hand-me-downs are like shopping. Free shopping.
This article originally appeared on Cosmopolitan.com. Minor edits have been made by the Cosmo.ph editors.