Miss Universe 2016 Iris Mittenaere made quite a few fashion statements on her path to the crown. Here’s a look at all the outfits she wore while competing for the title:
1. Keeping it sleek and chic in a leather dress and a cape-style coat en route to Manila.
2. She’s always had a penchant for sequins and soft colors! Here she is at the Governor’s Ball with Miss Colombia Andrea Tovar and Miss Germany Johanna Acs.
3. Jetting off to Baguio in a ruffled white jumpsuit. Are those pom-pom heels we spot? Love!
4. Iris really knows how to work a jumpsuit. We’ll chalk it up to that brand of French sophistication.
5. A fiery orange dress is a gorgeous way to offset a tan. Morenas, take note.
6. Dipping a toe in the boudoir trend in a slinky nude cami-style dress.
7. This girl loves her Louboutins. ;)
8. A beautiful shade of blue on a beautiful girl.
9. Iris is a total pro at getting glammed up!
10. We sense similarities to her winning gown in this dress.
11. Pretty and polished in an off-shoulder top paired with a pleated metallic skirt.
12. Updating the classic LBD with a sheer bodice and a leather skirt.
13. Paying homage to Moulin Rouge cancan dancers for her national costume.
14. From one French lady to another! We can’t help but be reminded of Belle from Beauty and the Beast with Iris’ evening gown look.
15. Being named one of the Top 13 in a coordinating two-piece look.
16. Earning a spot in the Top 9 with her killer bikini moment.
17. That dazzling gold gown that would soon find the perfect accessory in the Miss Universe crown. <3
Follow Patricia on Instagram.