1. Try this soft pastel pairing composed of a boho-style blouse and jacquard wedges.
2. This ultra-romantic ensemble features your favorite off-shoulder top.
3. Keep it monochromatic in baby blue hues for a seriously elongated frame.
4. This ‘70s-style outfit will make you want to get crafty with patchwork and embroidery.
5. File this under cold-weather fashion inspiration.
6. A teeny-tiny cropped top and floor-grazing flares create the illusion of legs for days.
7. Not for the faint of heart: an array of stripes to spice up plain old denim.
8. Keep it simple and sophisticated for a casual day at the office.
Follow Patricia on Instagram.