When you’re trying to escape from a hoard of flesh-tearing zombies who want nothing than to turn you into one of them, primping and preening tend to fly out the window. That was evidently the case for Train to Busan actresses Jung Yu Mi (aka the pregnant lady) and Sohee (the lovestruck student), who spend the entire film fighting for survival in maternity dresses and school uniforms.
IRL, it’s a totally different situation. Like any other Korean celebrity, these two wear loads of dreamy designer clothing. Seriously:
1. Self-Portrait lace dress
2. Alexander Wang lace top and trousers, and Valentino Rockstud heels
3. Dolce & Gabbana brocade trumpet dress
4. Christopher Kane geometric print dress
5. Giamba starry bib dress
Jung Yu Mi
1. Peter Pilotto cold-shoulder dress
2. Self-Portrait pleated midi dress
3. Giambattista Valli floral collared gown
4. Balenciaga sheer panel midi dress
5. Bottega Veneta pleated knit dress
Follow Patricia on Instagram.